Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CLICKCODE MEDIA may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Our Site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a very small piece of information that a website sends to your computer when you access the site. This information is stored by your browser, and accessed each time you visit the site. When you return to our Site, we detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer and use this information to provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyse Site usage more accurately. For example, our Site sets a cookie on your browser that allows you to access restricted pages of the site once you log in. You can disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser (See “Managing Cookies”).
We utilize certain analytics applications which use third-party cookies to track visitor interactions with our Site. These analytics applications collect information anonymously and report Site trends without identifying individual visitors. These types of cookies cannot be used to track you once you leave our Site.
For more information about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These types of cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
- These types of cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as private, secure access to Challenge Details, cannot be provided.Performance Cookies: These types of cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These types of cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies enable us to collect aggregate, anonymous information. The aggregated information is only used to improve how the Site works.Functionality Cookies: These types of cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make, such as your user name, and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to parts of the Site that you can customize, such as how lists are sorted. The information these cookies collect is only used to improve your experience on the site and cannot track your browsing activity on this or other sites.Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These types of cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to customize content or advertising to you and your interests. By using the Site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies allow the Site to analyze website visitors and traffic patterns and serve up customized content or advertising.
All browsers allow you to fine-tune cookie settings and determine which ones to accept and which to disable or delete. Your browser can also notify you when you receive new cookies and allows to you to take action. Consult your browser’s Help section for more information on adjusting its cookie settings.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Site’s essential features, so we recommend you leave them turned on. If you block or otherwise reject cookies the Site may not function correctly and you may not be able to access restricted parts of the site that require you to log in. If you leave cookies turned on, remember to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
CLICKCODE MEDIA No. 156, 1st floor, Sri Lakshmi Plaza,
Sahukar Chennaiah Road,
Gangotri layout, Mysore 570009
This document was last updated on February 16, 2014